Tuesday, September 18, 2007

International Viewers

When I started this blog, I decided I wanted something to show me how many people have visited my blog. For this I chose Google Analytics. I played around with it for a bit, and discovered that I can not only see how many people visit my blog, but also where they visit from! Mostly the visits have been pretty local: Ottawa, Gloucester, Nepean, but there were also some from Toronto and Kingston. I just discovered today that on the 14th of September, I had a visitor from France!! That was really exciting for me! I never thought that people other than friends and family would view this blog. Also, yesterday I had visits from New York city in the States, and someone from Brazil! I have no idea who those people could be, but it's still exciting to see them on my map! I wonder how long it will be until I have a visitor from each continent? ( I was thinking each country, but that would take way too long!) So if you know anybody from another country, let them know about my blog!

Also, with this post, I now have two pages of blogs! Yay me!

No comments: