Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Addition to my last post

So I forgot to mention in my post yesterday that Amanda and I also went and played pool on Sunday. Last year we had gotten into the habit of going to Dooley's every Sunday with friends from Amanda's lab. During the summer, that stopped because everyone was busy most weekends, but this weekend we heard from Kyle, asking if we wanted to play pool. It wasn't quite the same as last year because there was pt the there of us regulars, but Kyle brought some friends from his job, and we had a good time. We got what we consider the best table in the place: the one under the stairs with the extremely comfortable chairs. We played for a couple hours, then had to go to my parents or dinner. If you want a good place to play pool, I highly recommend Dooley's on St Laurent.

No comments: