Sunday, January 27, 2008

Time management course

So this entry is a little late being posted. It was originally supposed to be posted on Thursday while I was at the time management course, but welce been having some problems with the BES at work, and I had written this post on my blackerry, so it didn't hey sent out right away. I only just discovered thud until now while I was looking through some emails from the other day, and noticed this still sitting waiting to be sent out.

So the first part of the course is over. The continental breakfast wasn't that continental in my opinionl but I don't really know what makes a breakfast continental. There was fruit, muffins, croissants, some type of bread and bagels. The course itself is alright. I don't know if I will actually take anything away from it.

Lunch was definately the best part of the day so far. It was a buffet with coleslaw, rice, veggies, roast beef au jus, turkey and pasta in a rose sauce. It was awesome! Dessert was tiramissou (I think that's how its spelt) and small dessert cakes.

There's not really anything super exciting being taught here, so there's not much for me to write about. Except that ive discovered  that people hate spam, and they blame me for it, because I work in IT. No matter how many times I tell them that we do the best we can to stop the spam, but that some will always find its way through, they still think that we're doing nothing about it. Oh well, that's just one of the things I have to deal with being an IT guy.

No comments: