Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pixie is the Devil.

Seriously. The Devil is living inside of her. She went from being a super cute kitten that occasionally tried to get on the table and would kick some stuff off my desk, to a super cute Devil kitten that mauls my feet and legs in the night, and takes craps on our furniture!!

The past couple nights I have been awoken around 12-2 by Pixie 'playing' with my feet and legs through the sheet. She's decided that when I move my legs, she needs to attack them! With her claws out! I have the scratches to prove it!

Then, yesterday when I got home from work, I got a whiff of a strange smell. I thought it was because Pixie may have just used her litter box. Amanda was sleeping on the couch, so I went into the office and thought nothing more of it. Then, when dinner was ready, I decided to put a DVD on. My DVD's are near the couch, and when I went to get one, I noticed that strange smell again. Looking on the couch (with the lights off) I noticed something that was out of place. I turned the lights on, and it was a present from Pixie. I guess she had decided that the new location of her litter box was too far away from her restful spot on the couch, so she just used it instead! We have the type of cushions that have one 'button' in the middle of it, so of course that was where she placed her present. So I'm not too impressed with her right now. But she's still super cute!

No comments: